Friday, November 7, 2008

Hiya… pardon me for the lack of update. Howbeit, I was not in top form to blog due to fatigueness from the daily work. What more to say the deadlines of some submission to catch up as well as pretty some ad-hoc works to clear. Alas, I am whining on my work. Well, I just hope everything goes passable with my work albeit I tried my best shot.

I cannot help feeling like dubious that my command of English is getting below average standard or not. My work requires me to liase with clients in the global, after all my company is a multinasional company. Hence, e-mail standard has been priority in term of the usage of English. It is challenging for me compared my previous companies which not require me to based on the previous tasks which bestowed to me.

I know I should be grateful for self-development to improve the usage of English skill for enrichment of knowledge sake. Not to mention how I was green-eyed of another companies in which employees could be carefree writing e-mail freely without feeling giddy by having to scrutinize the grammar or whatever. Based on my previous working experience, my previous accountant Jason in NSW Australia, could write e-mail in the form of KISS (keep it simple and short) way yet use short form to Australia & New Zealand clients without bothering the jargon albeit their company is multinational form. Well, every company has different routine and policy based on their reputation and good image. If a company expect more from us for efficiency and improvement in our job from time to time, it is kind of similar process as teacher expect more from students to enhance their skills and hence unnecessary stress subsist in our heart gradually. Of course they hire us, hence it’s their right with good intention to advise so that we sharp ourselves into a better employee as their expectation or rather good for our career prospect in future.

To shorten it up, I just wish to try my best shot and at same time enjoy my job in the long run and so does my wish that everyone happy at work respectively as a family in friendly environment without expecting more from them being themselves be it weakness or strength albeit for efficiency and improvement in the company’s operation.

I better break off this entry relating to work as it’s now another weekend already. Anyway, I look forward to some leave by next week to get rid of the unnecessary stress. Just be strong and optimistic!!

You people have a great weekend ahead!! May God blessing you! :-)

P/S: Please don't feel offended should you disagree on this. I just feel a bit better by pouring out my feelings on my blog only. Many thanks for your understandings token.

No comments: