Friday, January 30, 2009

What a starting of Chinese New Year

Yesterday I learnt from my boss about I made boo-boo in my internal email of yesterday. Goshh....I dead meat and worried that it bothered my mind. It is too late. I should NOT suppose to write such words "if you people" anymore! I was just trying my best by even cracking my brain to write draft for explaination based on email standard whenever I can as a honest and responsible staff in this company. Alas, I failed to differentiate what word is considered appropriate and inappropriate. As I said in my previous entry, email standard is remain being pressure task to me. I must admit I think too much albeit I know people at work who know me well, would understand that I don't mean to speak in this tone. Hopefully nothing happen at work that they would not take it hardly and let it be natural. Otherwise, I would kind of awkward facing them at work. At least I learnt such lesson yesterday. Once again, my sincere apologies to those affected team just in case they think in different perception about my internal email.

Many thanks to my boss for his good concern as well as appreciation and thanks to my close colleagues who were willing to listen to my boo-boo story and they still cheered me. May God give me strength to be better at work this new year. Have to cheer up especially it is Chinese New Year time! Gambate!!!

No comments: