Thursday, October 9, 2008

Itadakimasu

Last saturday night, I went out with Cikgu garang Lucy and Panda Qussie to Richmond Place for dinner. Too bad Madam SW couldn't join us due to her departure to Australia for rotation trip was due prior to the date of dinner. I should have told her to skip her departure after Raya season but alas she had decided departure date macamlah she desperately travel to Australia non-stop so-called. Nuff said.

Lucy was being such a nice girl to treat us dinner for she robbed cash from someone else being granted Sept bonus from government. All right, I must admit I summon her a fine due to her bonus :P But alas, we ended up choosing Richmond Place for its cheap pricing in Kuching due to her tight cashflow.



When we got there around 7pm, seems like there were many people occuping the two units of restaurant. After all, it's such a famous restaurant which serve western food at affordable price. So that figures. We ordered chicken chop. It costs RM8 only. Not bad. As for the taste, it is greatly nicer. Quite passable. They nodded in agreement too. Apart from that, we also ordered coleslow for dessert. We teased to each other catched up about what have we been up to. I molested Qussie's cell phone to take photos for my blog. Yes yes, I have no digital camera though. What more to say my old cell phone which has no built-in camera. Is there anyone who is willing to donate a digital camera to me, please? I am just pulling your leg lah :P




The portion looks small in the photo. The photo is just deceiving only. It is fulfilling that I am kinda full.

They forced encouraged me trying to eat some pieces of the dish.


Behold! They are both generous and better than Madam Alice easy-going and fun type for teasing and joking.

They forced encouraged me repeatedly to smile when being taken photo. Alas, I hated it. Hate a hole space among my front teeth. sighhHH....Good grief! Nuff said.

Many thanks to Lucy for the treat. It was a cool evening. We look forward to next dinner gathering for catch-up!! Don't summon me a fine so soon lah, okay!